The foundation of a child's physique lies in the spleen. The key to taking care of your child's spleen during infancy is to keep your child's digestion in a good state.
The digestive state is good and the spleen is not overburdened so that it will not be damaged. For children under one year old, the focus of life is to eat and sleep. The most important pressure on the five internal organs lies in the spleen system, which is what we call the digestive system. The digestive enzymes and digestive juices of the baby's digestive system are still immature. If you feed him a little bit more than the capacity of his digestive system, what he eats can't be digested, and it will become accumulated food. Accumulated food is food that cannot be digested and absorbed. The spleen can no longer handle it. It stays in the body and is the burden of the spleen. The spleen needs to work overtime to deal with it. Without rest or overworking, the machine will be damaged, and the spleen will naturally become weak. This is manifested in digestion problems.
The daily feeding of children under one year old, such as the number of times, the increase or decrease of the amount, the adjustment of the content of the food, etc., must be strictly based on the child's current specific digestion status, rather than a scale or scale.
1. Develop the habit of checking your child's digestion every day: To judge your child's digestion, there are four main aspects: stool, breath, sleep, and tongue coating.
2. Allow the child to eat less so that the spleen and intestines can be rested and repaired.
If you find that your child has poor digestion, parents should do:
1. Breastfeeding mothers should avoid food and have a light diet. It is very possible that your milk is over-nutrient, and the child cannot digest and absorb it.
2. For children who eat milk powder, dilute it in those few days. The amount of water remains the same, and the amount of milk powder needs to be reduced.
3. If you start to add supplementary food, you should reduce the amount of supplementary food for a few days, reduce the number of times, or even stop first.
4. For children who have used antibiotics and other aggressive drugs, don't worry about adding nutrition to their children. At this time, the diet should be reduced, lighter, and eat smaller and more meals.
5. For children under 1 year old, parents should not worry about making soup for their children. The children's stomach and intestines are always in a relatively good digestive state, with thick tea and light rice, which is completely nutritious and even excessive.
Give the child a lot of food, but can't digest it, it will become an accumulation of food, and further damage the spleen and stomach. It is far better than letting the child eat less, but can absorb it.
Before the child is 1 year old, don't burden the spleen and keep digestion well, which is the best way to regulate.
What is the impact of not paying attention to the child's diet
1. Cause the child's spleen and stomach to be weak
Because the child eats heavy oil, heavy salt, heavy spicy and some junk food, it will increase the burden on the child's spleen and stomach, and directly affect the child's absorption and digestion of nutrients. In the end, the child is frail and sick.
2. Affect the development of children's teeth
Because of wrong eating habits, it is easy to cause cavities and cavities in children.
3. Affect the height and weight of the child
It is because they are not concerned about the child's diet, which causes the child to be malnourished during the growth process. Because the nutrients are not absorbed, the height and weight of the child are affected in the end.